Team Ward was delighted to support MAPP, alongside several other supply partners, in their biggest regional charity day to date.
The aim of the day was to work on improving various areas and facilities at a primary school in the Midlands. Across the two days, the team were tasked with:
- Sanding and painting two changing rooms and the girls’ and boys’ toilets.
- Major electrical work was completed by NG Bailey beforehand, including installing LED lighting in the changing rooms, fixing an extract system and updating electrics in this area.
- Repairing and painting the external seating areas with weather resident paint.
- Clearing six vegetable borders that were fully overgrown and reconstructing three new raised beds.
- Creating a bug Hotel for the school’s biodiversity classes.
By working together, we were able to help make a difference where it was needed.
A huge thank you to MAPP for inviting us to take part in this project.