We are always mindful of our actions and our impact on the environment. We are committed to taking all reasonable measures to minimise our impact by recognising and respecting compliance with environmental legislation and cooperating with the various enforcing agencies to achieve this objective.
We operate an effective management system to facilitate these commitments and account for environmental issues in our management decisions and actions in respect of prevention of pollution prevention and sustainability.
You can download our Environmental Policy here.
We have achieved BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems accreditation. We are fully committed to improving the environment and socio-economic growth and we aim to achieve sustainable development to safeguard the environment for future generations.
SMART ENVIRONMENTAL OBJECTIVES
- To maintain regulatory compliance
- To reduce CO2 emissions by 5% year-on-year (in proportion to annual total vehicle fleet mileage)
- To maintain electricity energy usage to the average usage over the previous three years (in proportion to the number of head office staff employed)
- To maintain paper and printer toner usage to the average usage over the previous three years (in proportion to the number of head office staff employed)
- To ensure that there is no significant adverse environmental impact caused by dog fouling
- To raise employee awareness of environmental issues throughout the company
Please click here for our Quality Policy
Please click here for our Health & Safety Policy
Please click here for our Gender Pay Act
Please click here for our GDPR policy
Please click here for our Environment policy
Please click here for our Statement on Modern Slavery