Job Ref: 1018
Position: Senior Security Officer
Pay rate: £12.50ph
Shift Pattern: 07.00 – 19.00 Mon – Fri
- Valid SIA License – CCTV
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- 3 years experience within a similar position is essential
- 5-year checkable work history
- Day to day management of the security team and control room, including managing the Residential Apartments.
- Delivering results that meet and / or exceed the Key performance indicators / Service Level Agreement for the customer through full responsibility and accountability, providing a service that aids in the retention of the contract.
- Continuously liaise with the security team to ensure security operations run in accordance with site rules, regulations along with current management and client instructions.
- Experience of leading a security team is essential to this role and you must be able to demonstrate your ability to manage disciplinary and performance processes
- Ensure all customer complaints are captured, documented and where possible satisfactorily resolved and escalated through the Operational Chain of Command.
WHO WE ARE:
Ward Security provides security services solutions to a range of UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 1000+ of our amazing people operating nationally.
We seek the best talent to uphold our vision “We look after our people, our people look after our clients. We aim to retain and attract the very best of both”.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Well apart from joining our friendly team we offer Uniform, SIA Licensing savings scheme, Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice scheme, Pension and Life Assurance benefits.
We strongly believe in growing our own talent, and we provide opportunities through our in-house Training Academy, our Leadership Development Programme, online e.learning and development programmes for a career path.
To support the wellbeing of our people we have an in-house Mental Health Team, Wellbeing Platform, Flexible working arrangements, an inclusive culture recognised in our Diversity Champion & International Inclusion Awards. We uphold our wellbeing as a MIND Workplace Wellbeing Silver Award holder. We offer Perkbox Gold membership to all employees, which includes retail discounts, cinema tickets, gym membership, 24/7 free Employee Assistance Programme, and many other fantastic benefits. For our Canine furry friends, we provide full canine veterinary care to keep our dogs in peak condition.
|Role||Senior Security Officer|
|Shift Pattern||07.00 – 19.00 Mon – Fri|