Position: Out of Hours Manager
Pay rate and Benefits : £42,000 per year plus car – Uniform, SIA Licensing savings scheme, Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice scheme, Pension and Life Assurance benefits, We offer ReWard Gold membership to all employees, which includes retail discounts, cinema tickets, gym membership, 24/7 free Employee Assistance Programme, and many other fantastic benefits. For our Canine furry friends, we provide full canine veterinary care to keep our dogs in peak condition
Shift Pattern: Days and nights, 5 out of 7 days a week – there is a requirement to work a 3 weekly rotation of weekends, with 1 weekend being days, 1 weekend being nights and 1 weekend off.
Location: London Head Office – Travel across all sites
Ward Security are looking to appoint an out of hours Manager reporting directly in to London Operations Director. This newly developed role would suit candidates who have a background within the corporate Security industry and who are eager to take this role and make it their own.
Ward Security currently have a portfolio within London of around £36 Million and this is growing by the day Ward Security provides security services solutions to a range of UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 1000+ of our amazing people operating nationally.
· You will ensure all personnel on sites, are rostered appropriately to ensure that the contractual obligations are met.
· Be the first port of call for all security/Emergency issues and staff issues out of hours and escalate as necessary.
· Ensure that all relevant information is collated and recorded for future reference.
· Liaise with all site staff ensuring that all information is made available in order for the operation of the Company to work in an effective manner.
· Respond and take action in event of evacuations and emergencies ensuring that our teams take appropriate action.
· Ensure that staff of the Company are carrying out their duties as per agreement with policies and regulations adhere to Health & Safety policies and regulations.
· Ensure that all members of staff are working in an appropriate and effective manner, whilst giving further training in specific areas where required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
· Able to read and write coherent sentences to construct a legible report.
· Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels always
· To be able to observe and accurately record incidents as they occur.
· Be able to prioritise workloads and be flexible in the approach to varied tasks.
· SIA Licence
· Valid clean manual driving licence.
|Days and nights, 5 out of 7 days a week – there is a requirement to work a 3 weekly rotation of weekends, with 1 weekend being days, 1 weekend being nights and 1 weekend off.