If you are looking for a new challenge and work in the security industry, then we would love to hear from you. So now is the time to take your next career move and join Ward Security.
We are interested to hear from SIA Licensed Security Officers, CCTV Operators, Keyholders, Mobile Response Officers, Dog Handlers, Control Room Operatives, Front of House & Receptionists, Security & Operations Managers.
We have sites Nationwide and a Head Office in Kent. We are currently recruiting for:
Job Ref: 963
Position: Mobile Services Co-Ordinator
Pay rate: £24,000pa
Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Location: Ward HQ, Chatham
The Mobile Services Co-Ordinator is responsible for completing the day-to-day administration and operational tasks for the service provided by the Mobile Services Department at Ward Security Limited.
The Mobile Services Co-Ordinator addresses the activities that enable the different sites to function on a day-to-day basis, to schedule and to full specifications.
Effective communication to clients & colleagues is a fundamental aspect to the success of this department. The Mobile Services Co-Ordinator’s support of the Team Leader enables the portfolio to function smoothly on a day-to-day basis within both the company procedure and client specification.
To take reasonable care for the Health & Safety of yourself and of other persons who may be affected of your actions in accordance with Section 7 of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
To fully co-operate and commitment of the Company Environmental Policy to ensure and adhere to:
- complying with procedures, arrangements, and instructions
- remaining aware that their own acts and omissions can have an impact on the environment and taking all reasonable measures to prevent or minimise any such impact
- promoting and maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- To manage key clients within the portfolio, providing daily/weekly/monthly reports within deadline and ensuring regular communication and updates are made.
- Informing key clients of any issues and updating them on any aspect of the service we provide forwarding all necessary paperwork or reports as requested.
- Update all databases and maintain Servicetrac accurately with all new and existing information regarding Mobile Services accounts.
- Ensuring that site files are maintained according to prevailing organisational legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that Invoices are compiled for all additional works and that any information required is accurately invoiced on the contract by the deadline set.
- Completing the necessary process for any cessation of contracts which includes return of all keys to the Client and completion of all paperwork and that it is completed in accordance with BS7984
- Ensuring annual Mobile Services service renewals are processed and invoiced, and that all information is up to date and accurate.
- Check on a daily basis all appropriate reports and escalate findings or incidents to the Client and authorise as completed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all keys are stored in accordance with BS7984 and are regularly audited and checked.
- Responsible for communicating to all Mobile Services Officers any new or amended patrol routes.
- Raise purchase orders.
- To follow the process for quoting new business.
- Communication to and from the national Operations Centre to assist them in their duties.
- Any other reasonable request pertinent to the mobile Services Business
- Any other duties that the Company may request from time to time that have not been included in the above.
- To follow and adhere to Ward Security Limited Compliance Procedures and Company Operating Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Competent use and knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Administrative skills
- Good Customer Service and Communication skills, especially over the telephone
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
employees and clients
- High standard of IT skills
- Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to show Initiative and self-motivation
- High standard of personal presentation
- Task orientated
This job description is current at the date shown below. In conjunction with the post-holder it is liable to variation to reflect actual, contemplated or proposed changes in or to the job.
WHO WE ARE:
Ward Security provides security services solutions to a range of UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 1000+ of our amazing people operating nationally.
We seek the best talent to uphold our vision “We look after our people, our people look after our clients. We aim to retain and attract the very best of both”.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Well apart from joining our friendly team we offer Uniform, SIA Licensing savings scheme, Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice scheme, Pension and Life Assurance benefits.
We strongly believe in growing our own talent, and we provide opportunities through our in-house Training Academy, our Leadership Development Programme, online e.learning and development programmes for a career path.
To support the wellbeing of our people we have an in-house Mental Health Team, Wellbeing Platform, Flexible working arrangements, an inclusive culture recognised in our Diversity Champion & International Inclusion Awards. We uphold our wellbeing as a MIND Workplace Wellbeing Silver Award holder. We offer Perkbox Gold membership to all employees, which includes retail discounts, cinema tickets, gym membership, 24/7 free Employee Assistance Programme, and many other fantastic benefits. For our Canine furry friends, we provide full canine veterinary care to keep our dogs in peak condition.
|Shift Pattern||Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week|