Join our Team – Keyholder based in London
We are looking for reliable and flexible keyholder to work in the London region, who can work on their own initiative and interdependently as part of a team. Our Security Officers are the face of Ward Security and therefore if you have an SIA license, are passionate about security and safety, then please read on for our current Security Officer opportunities.
What is the role?
Security Officer – Front line SIA required – no applications will be considered unless you hold a valid SIA Licence & Manual driving Licence. All roles are subject vetting to a 5-year checkable history.
Where is it based?
In our London Region
What is the Package?
Uniform, SIA Licensing savings scheme, 5.6 weeks annual leave, Cycle to work Salary Sacrifice Scheme, Pension and Life Assurance
Working in partnership with Perk box offering all employees a range of benefits ranging from retailer discounts, cinema tickets, wellness and gym membership and many other fantastic benefits for you to enjoy.
Who we are:
Ward Security provides a security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more.
With over 800 employees operating nationally we seek the best talent to uphold our vision to be the most trusted Security Partner in the UK.
Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service.
Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk
What is the main purpose of the role?
The purpose of this job is to protect the clients’ business interests by the provision of a security presence in addressing issues dealing with fire, damage, theft and health and safety issues.
- Complying with procedures, arrangements, and instructions
- Remaining aware that their own acts and omissions can have an impact on the environment and taking all reasonable measures to prevent or minimise any such impact
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of housekeeping
- Access Control
- Incident reports and Daily occurrence logs
- Visitor logs/vehicle logs/ key register
To follow and adhere to Ward Security Limited Compliance Procedures and Company Operating Procedures.
- To provide regular foot patrols within defined areas as an effective deterrent in the protection of the client’s property and assets.
- To be flexible and available when called upon, if operational needs require so this will be at short notice, you will work on various sites as and when required.
- To effectively control the access to the client’s premises, examining documentation to ascertain the authenticity and authority to gain access.
- Where provided to provide monitoring functions to CCTV and alarm functions. To be aware of the operation of those functions and to respond as required.
- When required to assist and escort visitors to their destinations within the clients complex.
- To submit detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety and crime to the relevant authority either verbally or in report form as required.
- In line with Company policy carry out routine search procedures in sensitive manner to include vehicles, buildings and persons.
- To effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- To provide a locking service as required, locking doors and gates as required by the client.
- To provide a point of contact and information centre to staff and visitors.
- To attain the first aid qualifications to meet the Company requirements under the health and safety regulations. (As required)
- To maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
- To maintain the clients key safe to issue and record all movements of keys within the client’s premises.
- To identify suspicious persons and actions and report such circumstances.
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working aloWard Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation. The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract.
|Salary||£12.00 per hour|
|Required||SIA License & Manual Driving License|