If you are looking for a new challenge and work in the security industry, then we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
Position: Corporate Security Officer
Pay rate: £10.90
Shift Pattern: 2-week rolling roster. Wk1: Mon, Tues nightshift and Sat, Sun dayshift. Wk2: Mon, Tues, Wed nightshift and Sat, Sun Dayshift.
Location: Endeavour House, Stanstead CM24 1AL
- Valid SIA licence
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Experience within a similar position is preferred
- 5-year checkable work history
- Ensure all instructions, both written and verbal are adhered to
- Report any issues to the supervisor or duty manager
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner
- To provide regular foot patrols within defined areas as an effective deterrent in the protection of the client’s property and assets.
- To provide a point of contact and information centre to staff and visitors.
- Respond to emergencies
- Deal with conflict in an appropriate manner if required
- Write up incidents to the standard expected by Management
- Carry out ID checks
- Be vigilant to the Health and Safety risks
- Excellent communication skills to all levels – verbally, written, phone and by security radio’s
- Can work effectively as part of a team or can work on own initiative
- A positive attitude to dealing with people and taking on challenges
WHO WE ARE:
Ward Security provides security services solutions to a range of UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more. With over 1000+ of our amazing people operating nationally.
We seek the best talent to uphold our vision “We look after our people, our people look after our clients. We aim to retain and attract the very best of both”.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Well apart from joining our friendly team we offer Uniform, SIA Licensing savings scheme, Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice scheme, Pension and Life Assurance benefits.
We strongly believe in growing our own talent, and we provide opportunities through our in-house Training Academy, our Leadership Development Programme, online e.learning and development programmes for a career path.
To support the wellbeing of our people we have an in-house Mental Health Team, Wellbeing Platform, Flexible working arrangements, an inclusive culture recognised in our Diversity Champion & International Inclusion Awards. We uphold our wellbeing as a MIND Workplace Wellbeing Silver Award holder. We offer Reward membership to all employees, which includes retail discounts, cinema tickets, gym membership, 24/7 free Employee Assistance Programme, and many other fantastic benefits. For our Canine furry friends, we provide full canine veterinary care to keep our dogs in peak condition.
|Shift Pattern||2-week rolling roster. Wk1: Mon, Tues nightshift and Sat, Sun dayshift. Wk2: Mon, Tues, Wed nightshift and Sat, Sun Dayshift.|