Control Room Manager – Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £Attractive + Benefits
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am -5.30pm
Required Licences or Certifications: CCTV required and SIA desirable
Join our Team- Ward Security
An exciting opportunity for a Control Room Manager based in our Response team
Are you an individual who can lead teams to deliver quality as the ‘norm’, grow and drive profitability for existing and new clients, has a passion for ensuring security is the No. 1 priority and has a proven track record of managing clients Key Performance Indicators and service levels ? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Excellent communications skills, leadership, influencing and negotiation skills with a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate client and Internal management skills with the ability to provide complex solutions clearly and effectively at all levels
- Possesses a deep understanding of the business and process drivers that determine success
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Full understanding of Budget & Loss accounts
- Knowledge of KPI reporting with understanding of impact
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders at all levels, demonstrate the ability to build solid relationships with internal & external clients.
- Strong IT, HR and working knowledge of a professional security services organisation
- Excellent IT skills especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
You will be:
- A team player – Ability to work within a team for internal/external clients in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Passionate to excel in every area with the ability to drive the operational team to the next level
- An individual with proven ability to remain calm under pressure and realign priorities when appropriate
- Have a drive to succeed with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A dynamic individual with strong motivational and people skills
- You will have a proven track record and previous experience of operational and business development management and employee engagement & training.
What is the role?
Control Room Manager – All roles are subject vetting to a 5-year checkable history.
Where is it based?
In our Response Department in Chatham
What is the Package?
Attractive Salary package for the right candidate
Uniform, SIA Licensing savings scheme, 5.6 weeks annual leave, Childcare Vouchers, Pension and Life Assurance
Working in partnership with perkbox offering all employees a range of benefits ranging from retailer discounts, cinema tickets, wellness and gym membership and many other fantastic benefits for you to enjoy. *available after 6 months service
Monday- Friday, 9am -5.30pm - flexibility required due to the nature of our 24/7 business
Who are we?
Ward Security provides security services solutions to all UK businesses. Security services include: CCTV security systems, property management, guard dog security, key holding services, security guard patrol services, response alarm systems and more.
Ward Security recruit, train and reward the very best staff, complemented by the latest technology and communications to ensure the highest levels of security and Client service.
Sounds like the role for me, how do I apply?
We will need a current CV to review and for you to apply using our online application form. Please commence your application online by clicking the link below and upload a current CV or send your CV quoting the job reference number to HR.Queries@ward-security.co.uk. Your application can only be progressed once you have commenced an online application and have a Unique Applicant Reference Number.
To apply for this role CLICK HERE to be taken to our online application form.
Read about us @ www.ward-security.co.uk
What is the main purpose of the role?
Call4Response is a service provider of Contact Centre facilities to various companies – currently Ward Security Limited and Ward Security (Response) Limited. It is the first point of contact for existing clients and customers, emergency services, alarm monitoring stations and potential clients requiring reactive services. It also serves as a Helpdesk for clients and as a Remote CCTV Monitoring Stations.Call4Response provides professional support whilst maintaining the smooth operation of the Company’s monitoring software.
- Overall responsibility for activities in contact centre making self available outside own shifts for assistance & guidance when necessary.
- Responsible for looking after multi accounts and multi-site locations.
- Proactively manage, retain and develop long term relationships within the clients’ accounts and recognising opportunities for business development.
- Manage and analyse call volumes, call queues and traffic as necessary.
- Work closely with contact centre staff & operational management to ensure service excellence and development of clients, both internal & external.
- Arranging for cover over annual or sickness leave
- Monitor the performance of the Contact Centre team including Key Holders, targeting development areas, addressing issues of poor performance where appropriate, & assuring all patrols required are undertaken within required shifts.
- Participate in and ensure the continuation of training to all members of staff within the remit of authority.
- Assist with the development of and maintain quality management systems to measure performance against established standards and ensure compliance with, and a continuation of, attained accreditations.
- Ensure that operations of the Contact Centre are completed in accordance with the relevant UK legislation, British Standards and Company Operating procedures.
- Manage CCTV coverage of all kinds including collating of reports & forwarding any requested information to Operational Staff
- Fully complying with the requirements as set for the Contact Centre Advisors and the responsibilities and tasks contained within their job description.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team as well as alone.
- Outstanding professional support; first-rate telephone skills, professional demeanour, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Proven problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Leadership skills – ability to motivate and innovate direct reports
- Proven management skills – ability to manage a team
- Business acumen – entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications.
- Knowledge of the Security industry strongly desired
- Experience and knowledge of Quality Management, British Standards and Health and Safety
- Time management skills
- Administration skills
Ward Security are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ward Security is pleased to announce that it has become a Recognised Service Provider working alongside the Living Wage Foundation. The achievements means Ward Security and all its subsidiaries meet the standards set by Citizens UK and Centre for Civil Society for good practice by providers of personnel under contract.