Our Mission Statement
Striving to exceed stakeholder expectations, through outstanding relationships and innovative services.
Ward Security’s success is founded on a culture of excellence shared by all staff and employees.
We nurture and reward our team members, celebrating their achievements, sharing company successes and taking care of them and their families.
Our reward and recognition schemes acknowledge excellence and commitment with both regional and national Employee of the Month awards, and Employee of the Year Awards.
Training and staff development are actively supported and form part of each employee’s appraisal process. Our structured and relevant career development schemes are open to all personnel.
Our employee benefit scheme is comprehensive and provides staff and their families with tangible benefits and peace of mind in the event of unfortunate circumstances.
By adhering to this culture of support, recognition and reward, we have built a team of security professionals dedicated to delivering only the highest quality of service to our clients.
Our staff development principles are:
- Establish a skills agenda
- Train and retain the best, ensuring longevity of relationships with employees
- Offer powerful and relevant incentives for employees to engage with us, and for our clients to want to work with us
- Acknowledge that leadership is different from management
- A culture of inspiration as much as instruction
- Encourage employee participation
- Maintain a culture of achievement across the organisation